Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

LONG Overdue Development


Well, a new post is LONG overdue.  I've had lots of personal family issues to juggle.  I know.  C'est la vie.  And, it's no excuse!  ;)

Well, I'm here to tell you I HAVE been working in the background, even if it's ever so slowly.  I've started to set up the domain www.Metro-Mama.com to be self hosted instead of re-directed here to this blog on Blogger.  So, if you had trouble finding us, the actual URL of this blog is www.Metro-MamaBlog.blogspot.com.  And will remain so until I get the Wordpress set up, designed and this blog migrated over to it's new platform. 

What all does this mean? ...you may ask?  or perhaps you don't care?  Well, I'm here to tell my story, no matter how slowly, of how I'm setting it all up, getting started, and going to make this work for some part time work at home for me.  So, stay tuned for instructions, referrals, references, and my own clever commentary along the way.

For now, I must sign off of writing so I can go set up the hosting and etc.  I will explain more in detail later.

Happy Thursday y'all!  One more day to the weekend!  And in our case, our household is preparing for the annual Daddy-Daughter Dance put on at the elementary school by our AWESOME (hear the angels singing in the background?) PTO!  Yes, it's a PTO, not a PTA.  Again, I suppose more on that later too, LOL!  And, here I was worried I'd have difficulty finding plenty to write about. 

Cyber Smooches!!

MetroSpunkyMom

(by George I think I"ve just found my signoff!  see how the creativity or GOOFINESS can just flow from the tip top of my brain to the frozen tips of my fingers?)

No comments:

Post a Comment