Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

LOVE this chair!!

Spring Home Fashion, YAY!

I know I said this week was going to be some eye candy for you fashionistas but I saw the most fab chair in a Pier 1 Imports ad and HAD to show you all!
TA-DA! What do you think? I LOVE IT! It is fun, bright with a touch of black and would brighten up any room. It is called the Josette Chair from Pier 1 Imports and I want one. And to make it even more fab add some of these pillows and some wall art to make a little sanctuary of your own.
So when you see that sun shining in and want to sit down and read a good book think about getting this chair add a few pillows and put up some dandelions ( I know sounds funny, put a weed on your wall, lol)! Anyways just wanted to share since spring is in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment