Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Clinique Free Gift from Macy's!

I'm in heaven, I'm in heaven! Can you hear the song? Well let me tell you why I am singing and so happy. It is gift time from Clinique at Macy's! There are only a few skin care lines I will rave about and Clinique is one of them, love, love these products. I always have at least one product from their skin care line and love their Almost Make-Up foundation.
So needless to say I am in heaven! Free stuff when you buy something you already buy, OH-MY-GOSH, can't stand it. LOL, I sound like a childish little girl but not much is free these days :-)

So I urge you to try their Zero Gravity Repairwear Lift Firming Cream, it has retinol in it so it will help with those tiny lines and bring some life back into your skin, only wear at night  because the retinol reacts to sunlight and can cause dark spots. Besides these types of creams are best for your sleeping skin. Your skin actually soaks up the moisturizers best at night time.

So there you have it! A little advice and some encouragement to try Clinique. Let Metro-Mama know what your favorite skin care products are, share some of your secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment