Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Style of the Day

So I am strolling around some websites and ran across InStyle's Look of the Day. They are featuring Eva Longoria in a Reem Acra dress headed off to celebrate her birthday. Ok, seriously look at those Ta-Ta's can we say fake!

I could not resist adding in a few arrows just in case you could not see those smooshed fun bags, lol. I am all for showing it if you got it but I also believe in semi-age appropriate dresses. I wonder how she sits? If I put this dress on there would be junk fallin' out of my trunk!!

Anyways enough sassin'. The dress is actually cute and she does look very beautiful AND what better time to look young and amazing than on your birthday. So over all I give her a thumbs up for looking so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment