Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Love This Hat!

So I was shopping around on Macy's and found the cutest hat EVER! I usually do not look at hats but this one looks so fun, I want one. Can you just imaging yourself sitting on the beach somewhere looking at beautiful palm trees and blue water while sipping a yummy drink with one of those little umbrellas. OH YES! I totally see myself there.
You can pick up this Nine West Hat, Packable Straw Flower Super Floppy at Macy's and while you are there it is gift time at Estee Lauder.

I really like Estee Lauder's products and I LOVE gift time. I did not catch a date of when this will be over so head in there soon if you want some free stuff. I waited to long once and they ran out of supplies, just about cried, lol! Anyways happy shopping and if any of you get that super cute hat, take a pic and share.


No comments:

Post a Comment