Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer Dress

Summer, summer what to wear? Something flirty and fun and as I have said before semi-age appropriate. Ugh, I know but come on, do you really want to look like "one of those women" who are trying to hard to desperately hang on to their youth? Moving on :-)

I found this site called YOOX.COM and found a really cute summer dress. Perfect for a day out with the friends shopping or lunch. I think the color would be great on any skin tone and especially skin with a little tan :-)

Not sure I like the shoes they have on this model. I personally would go with a higher heel and a very nude color with a little sparkle of some sort. Make your legs look longer! I am short so I need all the help I can get.

Shop around on this site. They have some really cute and sassy items.

No comments:

Post a Comment